Sora Amaha Type LON was released as part of the second Starter Pack in the June 2011 edition of Windows100% It is ISAO's original character made into an UTAUloid by Lon. It was later re-released for the March 2014 issue of Windows100%, along with UTAU voicebank data and additional data to 3D print a figure.
Model may be edited through permission by ISAO, but the character must remain the same.
- Ver.1.0 ~ (2011/May)
- Re-release ~ (2014/Feb)
General policies on editing Windows 100% models
- Editing of model is allowed for personal use only.
- Editing of the model's clothing, texture, structure is allowed.
- The model must remain as the intended character.
- Removing clothing, texture, or parts to place on a different model is prohibited.
- E.g. Model B's hair onto Model D's base.
- Distribution of model's data is prohibited.
- Distribution of personal edits is prohibited.
Notice : Having permission by the model's author is always favored when editing.
- In the original Windows 100% magazine, not only did users receive the model, but they also receive Sora's voicebank.
- Her model was also released in the UTAU Starter Pack, which included said voicebank.