Sora Amaha is ISAO's original character. Commercial and non-commercial redistribution of the original model is forbidden.
The Windows 100% version of the model (the one not released in ISAO's site) may not be distributed nor edited into a different character.
- Release (2009/Jun/08)
- Ver.G (2010/Dec/09)
- Act2 (2010/Mar/28)
- Act2.5 (2011/Oct/26)
- Act2.7 (???)
- sora_act2.5.pmd (photo)
General policies on editing Windows 100% models
- Editing of model is allowed for personal use only.
- Editing of the model's clothing, texture, structure is allowed.
- The model must remain as the intended character.
- Removing clothing, texture, or parts to place on a different model is prohibited.
- E.g. Model B's hair onto Model D's base.
- Distribution of model's data is prohibited.
- Distribution of personal edits is prohibited.
Notice : Having permission by the model's author is always favored when editing.
- This model has been re-released for the Windows100% Model Starter Pack.
- Oddly enough, the download at ISAO's site includes an updated Sora, featuring the hair .spa and tan skin coloration from the Win100% Sora typeLON model and the inclusion of teeth.
- The file containing the old version of Sora also comes with a motion data.
- In a similar manner to Iroha Nekomura, Sora has been made into an UTAUloid, voiced by Lon and has a voicebank released exclusively with Windows 100% and a Type-Lon model. However, it is still ISAO's character and all Sora models excluding Type-Lon belong under Original.