Kio's SF-A2 miki was released as part of the first Starter Pack in the June 2010 edition of Windows 100%.
Model may be edited through permission by Kio, but the character must remain the same.
- Ver.1.0 ~ (2010/May)
General policies on editing Windows 100% models
- Editing of model is allowed for personal use only.
- Editing of the model's clothing, texture, structure is allowed.
- The model must remain as the intended character.
- Removing clothing, texture, or parts to place on a different model is prohibited.
- E.g. Model B's hair onto Model D's base.
- Distribution of model's data is prohibited.
- Distribution of personal edits is prohibited.
Notice : Having permission by the model's author is always favored when editing.
Originally, the model was released on Kio's blog and had no physics. Users who downloaded the model may not redistribute the data. However, many users violated the rule, forcing Kio to remove the download from his site. Kio later re-released the model, now with physics, in the Windows 100% Starter Pack magazine.
- This model was the first SF-A2 miki model for MikuMikuDance.
- Many Western MMD users confuse the true Windows100% SF-A2 miki with Windows100% SF-A2 miki after applying a unofficial "update" patch by the user nokonoko.
- The Windows100% SF-A2 miki originally released through the February 2010 Issue of Windows100% is exactly the same as the one that was previously distributed through Kio's blog. The only difference being the Windows100% version having physics.
- Kio's SF-A2 miki was readjusted in the First MMD Starter Pack, remodeled with a larger skirt.
- nokonoko's patch will not work on Kio's SF-A2 miki model that was distributed through his blog or the Starter Pack version.