Kio's pkpk was released in the January 2012 edition of Windows 100%. The character is from the CG anime gdgd Fairies.
Model may be edited through permission by Kio, but the character must remain the same.
- Ver.1.0 ~ (2011/Dec)
General policies on editing Windows 100% models
- Editing of model is allowed for personal use only.
- Editing of the model's clothing, texture, structure is allowed.
- The model must remain as the intended character.
- Removing clothing, texture, or parts to place on a different model is prohibited.
- E.g. Model B's hair onto Model D's base.
- Distribution of model's data is prohibited.
- Distribution of personal edits is prohibited.
Notice : Having permission by the model's author is always favored when editing.
- The model is almost an exact replica of the one seen in the CG animation.
- Kio created another pkpk model, Piku Momone. The design was made to parodize the boxart of Miku Hatsune. Not surprisingly, both the Hatsune Miku boxart and Piku Momone design were by KEI himself.
- This model was up for free download from Kio's blog for some time.