Kio's NOL was released in the August 2011 edition of Windows 100%. The character is the mascot of DeoFairy NOL Deodorant brand by Kalmor.
Model may be edited through permission by Kio, but the character must remain the same.
- Ver.1.0 ~ (2011/July)
General policies on editing Windows 100% models
- Editing of model is allowed for personal use only.
- Editing of the model's clothing, texture, structure is allowed.
- The model must remain as the intended character.
- Removing clothing, texture, or parts to place on a different model is prohibited.
- E.g. Model B's hair onto Model D's base.
- Distribution of model's data is prohibited.
- Distribution of personal edits is prohibited.
Notice : Having permission by the model's author is always favored when editing.
- In the same month of the model's release, kalmor distributed an UTAU voicebank for NOL.
- NOL's illustration was commissioned by KEI.