|(^_^)|| Hey~! This page is informative~!
The content of this page may be of interest to readers, contributors and visitors.
List of changes done to MikuMikuDance.
- On May 26, 2011 HiguchiM announced he would retire from developing MMD.
- MikuMikuDance is currently at Version 7.39.
- Version 7 provided the "Separate Window" option for a bigger screen on a separate window. A "register all facial frames" option is also added.
- Version 6 implemented "Anti-Aliasing", "Shadow Mapping", "Ability to render screenshots in various formats" and users are now able to click and drag MMD-related files onto a MMD interface to automatically load them.
- Version 5 implemented the "Bullet Physics Engine", "shiny textures" and sphere mapping
- Version 4 provided an English user interface and an upgraded version of Miku's MMD model
- Version 3 (Multi-model edition) allowed multiple models to be on the same stage, background animations, and introduced models Len Kagamine , Neru Akita and Kaito
- MMD model Rin Kagamine was introduced on May 3, 2008.