|DL Location|| 3DCG Data|
Kakomiki is a long-time 3DCG designer. He is best known for creating various models based on popular anime and manga.
Kakomiki has been modelling 3D characters since July 2000, he has been involved with 3D far longer than any known model maker. Most of the time, these characters were from popular anime. When MikuMikuDance was released, Kakomiki began to convert models into .PMD format. His K-ON! models in particular made him famous. Recently, Kakomiki is commissioned to make models for the Windows 100% magazine.
The only model data that Kakomiki has that are Vocaloid-related are Metasequoia files of Meltdown Rin Kagamine and normal Rin Kagamine. His first official Vocaloid model was Lapis Aoki for the April 2012 edition of Windows100%.
- Follow the rules and guidelines of the readme.txt
- Model data can be used only by the MikuMikuDance software
- Do not redistribute model data
- Models are not to be for commercial use.
- Models are not to be used for videos with scenes of violence, sexual material or slander.
- Anna (Kakomiki)
- Ab-Chan (Kakomiki)
- Angela Balzac Adult (Kakomiki)