|DL Location||Bowl Roll|
Jin is a model editor, known for making costumed Vocaloids based on the characters from the Darkstalkers franchise. These edits use Tda models as a base. The only public Vocaloid models that are not a Tda edit are Donovan Costume Len, which is edited from 508 Len and Demitri costume KAITO, which is edited from KAITO (hzeo).
Jin originally made bikini edits in summer 2012. The first Darkstalkers edit Jin made was a Mamama Divapoid Miku model in the clothing of Morrigan Aensland (currently unreleased per Mamama's rules). Near the end of August, Jin made another Morrigan edit, this time using Tda's Miku Append. This model was later distributed at the same time as another Darkstalkers costume edit, Luka as Lilith Aensland.
Jin currently makes new edits using Tda bases.
- Follow the rules and guidelines of the readme.txt
- Model data can be used only by the MikuMikuDance software
- Do not redistribute model data
- Models are not to be for commercial use.
- Models are not to be used for videos with scenes of violence, sexual material or slander.
- Miku Hatsune Morrigan costume (Jin)
- Miku Hatsune Lilith costume (Jin)
- Luka Megurine Lilith costume (Jin)
- Luka Megurine Morrigan costume (Jin)
- Rin Kagamine Bulleta costume (Jin)
- Rin Kagamine Morrigan costume (Jin)
- Rin Kagamine Lilith costume (Jin)
- Len Kagamine Donovan costume (Jin)
- MEIKO Tda edit (Jin)
- MEIKO Morrigan costume (Jin)
- MEIKO Pyron costume (Jin)
- KAITO Demitri costume (Jin)
- Luka Megurine Tda Edit (Jin)
- Luka Megurine Black Dress Tda Edit (Jin)
- Rin Kagamine Tda Edit (Jin)
- GUMI Tda Edit (Jin)
- GUMI Felicia costume (Jin)
- Gackpo Camui Jedah Dohma costume (Jin)
[[:|View template •]]