Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Aliases|| Brian Narita|
|DL Location||Bowl Roll|
Nicopedia: Brian Narita
Brian Narita is an illustrator famous for the second design of Kaiko. This person has also taken up model editing and stage-making for MikuMikuDance. Examples of stages created include the Miracle Paint and Marginal stages based on the ones seen Hatsune Miku Project Diva.
Narita became popular in late 2008 by creating the second design of Kaiko. In November 2009, Narita released the Kaiko model based on that design. Today, many Kaiko fans use these models. Narita uses the fanmade family name 'Shion' in the Kaiko model names.
- Follow the rules and guidelines of the readme.txt
- Model data can be used only by the MikuMikuDance software
- Models are not to be for commercial use.
- Models are not to be used for videos with scenes of violence, sexual material or slander.
- Miracle Paint Alleyway
- Marginal Keyboard
- Requiem for the Phantasma Alleyway
- Requiem for the Phantasma Keyboard